Holiday with friends at friends - at the "JOYSVILLA" Guest House It's a charming House of recent construction in a newly formed residential area in the vicinity of Malindi airport. Five minutes drive, and why not, with the classic "Tuk tuk", also from the town centre. The Villa, completely fenced, host an old species of baobab that was anciently used by the local people as meeting place for the various ceremonies of the time. In the recent past, the inhabitant of the area could gather around for a drink as well as chat.
The Villa, completely fenced, host an old species of baobab that was anciently used by the local people as meeting place for the various ceremonies of the time. In the recent past, the inhabitant of the area could gather around for a drink as well as chat.
Joys Villa is the ideal choice for a businessman, tourist or just any traveller. The one who would prefer the whole day at disposal: with no time binding for lunch or dinner. A guest's request and what Joy's Villa Guest House is equipped to offer is one and the same thing. Joy's Villa guarantees you a reserved atmosphere, where gentleness and availability is the style of composure.
Coming from Malindi town, 30 metres away from the Shell petrol station turn left, please note the mango tree of which you should keep to its right. Immediately after turn right continue to the end road. For the one coming from the airport or Mombasa, 30 metres after the Shell petrol station turn to your right.
For excursions we propose a visit to the:-
1. Marine park in Malindi and Watamu. A visit to Arabuko Sokoke National park- was anciently inhabited by native Wata.
2. Excursions to the Mida creek: - A lagoon with several Islands encircled with mangrove forest and also classified as a birds sanctuary.
3. Gede ruins and its mosques.
4. Excursions to Maraffa-Said to be Hells kitchen.
5. A visit round Malindi town.
6. Excursion to the Robinson Island, Sardinia 2, Mambrui village and, on the same road, the Sabaki River estuary. All is effective in a day's time.
Safari northwards to the Tana River delta, Lamu and Manda islands, to the Tsavo East and West and the marvellous Taita Hills national reserve. (A minimum of 2 days)